My Client a leading Property/Real Estate business in Central London is looking for a Management Accountant to join the Head Office Team.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant this role willbe responsible for:
- Assisting with the production of month end profit and loss reports and balance sheet.
- Co-ordinating the production of the monthly Board packs.
- Preparing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports - highlighting, investigating and reporting on variances.
- Forecasting month end cash accurately and report to the FC with comments on any movements in the month and large movements forecasted.
- WIP, Debtors and Creditors summary schedules
- Reviewing debtors and bespoke reconciliations
- Drafting the monthly accounts for review by the Financial Controller/Head of Finance
- Producing and reviewing project cost reconciliations.
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and regulatory information for internal and external audit purposes.
- To ensure that invoices are raised correctly and credit control is undertaken on a monthly basis.
- VAT returns.
- Preparing tax reconciliations for appropriate accounts.
- To prepare the pre-development spend on sites to track against budgets.
Candidates for this role will be ACCA/CIMA part qualified with proven experience in Management Accounting.
This role will be looking to pay 35-40k plus benefits and study support.