Sales Executive - Hire Industry
Are you looking for an exciting career as a Sales Executive (Hire Industry)? Do you want to work for a highly reputable Mobile Elevating Work Platform Hire Company?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive (Hire Industry) for a highly successful company based in Edinburgh. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding Company.
Sales Executive duties & responsibilities:
- Generate profitable business through developing existing accounts and establishing new customers
- Generate profitable branch turnover and increase customer base in order to maximise company profit by matching and exceeding budget whilst controlling costs
- Win profitable business orders through successful negotiation complying with company/branch policy and procedures
- Monitor and achieve/exceed current set sales executive targets
- Development of existing accounts and new business
- Personal lead generation
- Internal and external leads
- Gain knowledge of local sites
- Develop strong positive customer relationships through; Telephone calls, face to face meetings, informal customer entertaining and corporate entertainment functions
- Promote high quality service and satisfaction through pro-active customer care
- Undertake site surveys to ensure provision of high quality service
- Responsible for the compliance with all company policies/procedures and Statutory Regulations including Health & Safety operations, quality/commercial procedures, human resources procedures and the environment
- Produce and submit to current company schedule all reports and documentation as required
- Provide back-up support for Branch Manager/Hire Consultant as required
- To undertake training as required to meet the requirements of the job description
- The performance of any other assigned tasks for which the jobholder is trained and competent
Sales Executive Applicants:
- Experience and understanding of hire or similar industry
- Excellent selling/negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills building strong, positive relationships with customers and networking with colleagues and contacts
- Must hold a current driving licence
- Must have previous sales experience essential
- Demonstrate commitment to achieving targets
- Customer focussed
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to undertake travel requirements of job
Candidates must hold a Full UK Licence as travel will be required within this role.
Applicants may also be interested in MEWP's, Mobile Elevating Work Platforms, Work Platforms, Hire Controller, Sales, and Hire Desk Controller.