Salary is up to £55k & Excellent Benefits, including a free Two-year program of Professional Developer Certifications (As my client provides these courses!).
Fantastic opportunity to join this highly successful and fast-growing international eLearning / Professional Training brand based in Central London as a Web Developer. You will help develop new and existing website pages & functionality to help increase conversions (Conversion Rate Optimisation / CRO), and utilise your keen eye for detail.
You will work alongside some of the best Marketing people in the business, and take ownership of the web portfolio in terms of new designs, features, lead generation and conversion rate optimisation.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience of the following
- HTML, CSS, JS (hand code)
- Server-side development / dynamic content (ASP or PHP, Java, etc.)
- Dynamic content / CMS
- Programming logic and experience in writing code (recursiveness, objects, etc.)
- Responsive web design
- Experience of A/B testing to optimise website performance
- Google Analytics
It would be an advantage if the candidate had experience of any of the following
- Media query for CSS (responsive styling)
- Web server management (IIS)
- SQL Query writing and Administration (performing operations)
- SQL Server administration
- Classic ASP / VB / SQL Server / IIS environment
- GoldMine CRM - Website interaction, administration (tracks, web import, etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Proven track record within a customer centric organisation / industry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in an EU language is advantageous but not mandatory
This is a great opportunity to own the web strategy of a fast-growing international brand, and help shape its future. Salary is up to £55k & Excellent Benefits including a free Two-year program of Professional Developer Certifications (As my client provides these courses!).