Payroll Administrator (Entry Level, experience noncomplusory)
Ruby group are recruiting for a payroll administrator opportunity based in Central London.
They have an open plan office with a friendly environment of 80 people in a finance department. The business is stable and established, boasting £390 million turnover and steady year on year growth.
- Contractor and permanent payments
- Manage the day to day administration of multiple client payroll
- Process payroll calculations
- Carry out payroll reconciliations and analysis
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with enquiries
- Develop and maintain relationships with contacts at all levels of the organisation
The ideal payroll administrator will possess the following attributes/skills:
- A strong a focused work ethic
- Previous payroll experience (desirable)
- Recruitment/work experience (desirable)
- A desire for possible future growth within a large business
- Efficient and competent use of excel
This is an excellent opportunity for a payroll administrator to join a very exciting business in role that could lead to progression.
If your background matches the above please do not hesitate to apply at your soonest convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you!