Kids media agency
This independent media agency, based near Oxford Street, specialises in the development of winning TV campaigns as well as digital, press, cinema, radio and outdoor media strategies.
?They’re one of the top 5 independent agencies in the country and are big believers in developing and nurturing talent!
Our client are looking for an Account Manager with a focus on TV looking for their next challenge. The role would involve management of a number of the agencies key accounts including the agencies largest account. The successful candidate would report directly into an Associate Director.
Core duties include...
- Managing client relationship through effective communication, problem solving and responding to requests
- Ensuring all project deadlines and budgets are met whilst communicating, and seeking approval for, any changes to these
- Keeping both the client and the wider team up to date with market intelligence and competitor insight
- Managing the work and performance of account executives and assistants
- Analysis of campaign effectiveness with measurement tools recommended to demonstrate return on marketing investment (ROMI).
- Identifying ways to grow client accounts through new business opportunities
- Minimum 1- 2 years of experience within media agency/media owner
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external parties
- Organised with strong attention to detail and highly numerate
- Experience in planning and buying cross media
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Demonstrate working knowledge of TV and online reporting tools, preferably Mediaocean (Media Explorer/DS Media/etc.), InfoSys and Xpert+.