NVQ 3 Early Years Nursery Practitioner
Exciting career opportunity within an excellent Ofsted outstanding nursery
We are currently Looking for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to complete the friendly and dedicated team within an exceptional Ofsted outstanding, large modern purpose built nursery in Wimbledon.
This is a large nursery with excellent promotional prospects and further training opportunities.
We are looking for someone who is able to work as part of a team, and can contribute to the smooth running of a room, Someone with a passion for stimulating young minds that can help provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children.
The successful candidate must hold a minimum NVQ3/CACHE in Childcare and Education or equivalent childcare qualification
- Have a passion for working with children
- Possess a good understanding of the EYFS
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Have the ability to work as part of a professional team.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure environment
- Responsible for completing assessments and writing reports alongside daily communications with parents
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the children's needs
If this sounds like the career move for you then apply today!