Salary £25,000 to £28,000
Our client is looking for a talented Content Marketer who is looking to grow their career in content writing, content marketing and copywriting.
If you are passionate about writing engaging content we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
• Write and post articles, tweets and other website content
• Engage with our members in forums, social networks and by email to understand how we can better meet the needs they have
• Get involved in PR, advertising, CRM, product development (& anything else you’re interested in learning about)
We’re looking for someone who…
• Has excellent writing skills (in native-level English)
• Has examples of their writing or marketing work
• Is active on social media (either professionally or personally)
• Has solid analytical skills
• Ideally, has some experience in one or more of the following: CMS, HTML, web analytics, email marketing, landing page optimisation
• If you can speak a second language that’s a bonus
This role would be ideal for someone who has recently graduated with degree in Journalism with Media Studies or similar.
About our client - they are a multi award-winning fintech start-up using social media to disrupt insurance distribution. They do this by analysing anonymised internet search data to identify unmet consumer needs for insurance. They use Facebook and other social platforms to connect people who share these needs in groups, and use the group's collective buying power to negotiate offers on insurance that wouldn't be available to individuals. Their groups can consist of people who share a pet, a profession, a passion - or anything else. The members-only offers they negotiate are discounts, improved terms on existing insurance products, or brand new policies.
They want to change the world in a small way, by making insurance better. This year they launched our own unique pet insurance policies and there are big plans for the future.
Excellent benefits are offered.