Assistant Management Accountant
My Client, a well-established yet fast growing Media Business in Central London is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join the team. This is a newly created business positon on the back of a significant growth period.
Reporting to the Finance Director this role will be responsible for:
- Bookkeeping - accurately recording and maintaining the group accounting records
- Bank reconciliations - reconciling multi currency bank accounts
- Creditors and debtors - preparing and recording sales and purchase invoices
- Payments - preparing and maintaining records for the weekly payment run
- Management accounts - assisting the Financial Controller with the monthly-consolidated management accounts (P&L and balance sheet)
- VAT - preparing various quarterly VAT returns
- Audit - Assisting with audit queries
- Supporting the team with any ad hoc jobs
You will be an Assistant Accountant with atleast 2 years in an Accounting function. You must have prior month end experience.