Accounts Payable/Accounts Assistant - study support available
The successful applicant will be part of a team who are responsible for payment of all F&B, overheads and expenses incurred by all the staff, managing supplier accounts and resolving queries promptly and accurately and efficiently.
Key duties will include:
• Invoice processing for F&B costs
• Statement reconciliations
• Resolution of supplier queries
• Check any accounts with debit balances, requesting refunds where appropriate
• Looking to find efficiencies in billing volume with high volume accounts wherever possible
• Any other ad hoc duties as requested
The successful applicant will have relevant industry experience and proven knowledge of F & B invoicing. You will be organised, hard working and have excellent attention ton detail. Good Excel skills are essential and if you have used Sage it would be a bonus (but not essential).
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.