Accounts Payable Clerk
I am on the lookout for an Accounts Payable Clerk with 1-2 years experience for international consultancy business, based in the busy light of the West End. This role is a key core function within the business where you will have the opportunity to join an international play hard/work hard atmosphere, where you are actively encouraged to develop within the business.
- Accurately processing and filing invoices as well as staff employee expenses and allocating the correct ledger.
- Ensuring purchase orders are correctly attached to the relevant invoices ensuring due diligence
- Review of the aged creditors and chasing any aged items
- Ensuring the key suppliers are paid on time and relationships are maintained
- Setting up vendor accounts
- Ensuring suppliers are paid in a timely manor on and paid on the correct payment dates
- Processing foreign payments
- Ideally 1-2 years experience processing high volumes of invoices within a similar industry
- Ideally AAT/Degree educated but not essential
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Multi-Currency experience ideally (USD,EUR,GBP)
- European language (Advantage)
- PeopleSoft (Adventurous but not essential)
- Experience working in a team
Do get in contact with me for futher details!