Finance Assistant - Central London
Recent graduate with a keen eye on finance? Looking to get your 'foot in the door' for a career in accounting and finance? Look no further...
Finance Administrator - Central London
Our client, a fast-growing, market-leading consultancy based in the Heart of London, is currently on the hunt for an enthusiastic, dynamic graduate who has had previous experience working in a fast-paced, administration focused role for their finance team.
To assist the Financial Controller in getting all new contractors set-up in the payroll systems, and ensuring they are all compliant. Handling the invoicing process, and monitor the sales ledger. Once contractors are set up, contracts will need to be sent out to the clients and contractors. The typical tasks are below.
- Checking All Contractor Compliance
- Setting up new Temps / Contractors
- Placement Extensions / Rate Changes
- Sending New Contracts to Contractors and Clients
- Chasing Purchase Order Numbers
- Credit Control
- Sales Invoicing
- To Assist with Contractor Payroll
- Updating Sales Spreadsheets where required
- Quarterly audits of Limited Companies (contractors)
Experience in a similar role / Industry preferred, but a minimum of 1 year’s office experience required.
The ideal candidate should have the following traits:
- Attention to detail
- Be able to complete the tasks in a timely manner