IT Project Manager, Global Brand, Digital Gaming, IT Project Manager
Digital Project Manager, Global Brands, Digital Gaming
We are looking for a talented and motivated Digital Project Manager to join a Leading Global Digital Marketing and advertising agency. You will lead a large Digital team and a large number of on-site developers working on some of the latest Digital products for truly unique digital gaming agency.
- Demonstrable experience in interactive gaming based projects would be ideal, mobile, or similar (not essential).
- Scrum Master certification or prince 2 qualification
- Previous experience within an integrated marketing/advertising agency would be great, but not essential
- You will have experience of communicating with a range of clients and colleagues, in particular presenting digital briefs to existing and new business clients
- An appreciation of Merlin/Smartsheet/MSProject, Cloud Collaborative Suites
- Show an aptitude for gaming hardware and technical development
- You will have a passionate, proactive and solution orientated attitude, and keen to be an integral part of the company's mission to grow through their digital capabilities
- Experience working within an Agile environment or Waterfall environment
- Experience in planning, delivering and tracking detailed and evolving schedules for a development team
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £35,000 - £45,000 and benefits package and Bonus with other perks such as regular socials and beers fridge Fridays ??
Keywords: Digital, Digital Project Manager, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, Gaming, Digital Gaming, e-commerce, ecommerce, Kanban, Waterfall, Scrum, Business Requirements Documented, Internet, agile, APIs, User Stories, burndown, Iterative, Agency, Development, SDLC.