Market Research Internship Marketing Agency NMW London
This client is an agency that creates enduring ideas that influence audiences.Their ambition is to deliver world-class marketing services to their clients and their approach allows them to place their clients’ brands at the heart of habit, lifestyle and desire.
This is a 3month NMW internship, followed by the possibility of a permanent position all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will be working closely with the Managing Partner & New Biz Director to research and identify companies to approach. You will be looking at the current activity that companies are running across marketing. You will not be making any sales calls.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Diligent, self-motivated, with a great eye for detail. The ability to own a project and use their own initiative when necessary.
- Enthusiasm and interest in market research
- Good IT skills – particularly Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong organisational capabilities
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- A natural curiosity
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- A creative agency that work in an exciting sector running brand activation.
- Being surrounded by some of the best people in the industry with over 20 years’ experience
- Get insight on the work the team do with some global brands such as Bacardi and LEGO
- Feel part of the team.
- Feel that their comments and work matters
- Learn directly from a hands-on Director who will set the right candidate up with a solid foundation for a rewarding career