Assistant Manager - London - QSR/Coffee shop
Assistant Managers - Exciting QSR brand
London - Islington, Spitalfields or White City
£18,000 to £21,000 per annum + bonus
We are currently looking to speak to experienced Assistant or Deputy Managers with a background in coffee shops, food retail or quick service retail units. Our client is a growing quick service brand offering quality coffee and sweet treats in some of the UK's busiest shopping destinations, with a portfolio of 17 stores at present which is set to double in size over the next 2 years.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- To assist with the management of store operations within guidelines provided by the Company with the aim of achieving high levels of profit, standards and customer service
- To ensure that branch running costs are kept to a minimum whilst maintaining standards.
- To ensure that sales targets are achieved whilst working and other KPI's are hit as dictated by your Store Manager
- To ensure that high quality of food hygiene standards are maintained
- To ensure that shelves are always freshly stocked, unsold food is disposed of in accordance with guidelines and wastage is monitored
- To assist the Store Manager to recruit, train, motivate and develop branch staff and supervisors, to enable them to run the branch in the absence of the Manager
The ideal Manager:
- Must have passion, commitment and genuine leadership ability
- Must have previous experience in management position essential ideally gained in a fast food or retail environment
- Must be able to manage and motivate your team to achieve results
- Must have an understanding of sales targets and budgets and how these are achieved
- Must be a good communicator with people at all levels - staff, customers and Directors of the Company
- Must be a team player who is happy to share ideas with fellow colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, growing company who can offer strong career progression for the right people. To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here