Digital Team Assistant
Our client is a seeking a Team Assistant to join their London based office. In partnership with their technical office, they build beautiful, intuitive websites that give their clients a real edge. With an impressive client portfolio that spans luxury fashion, interiors, fast paced hospitality (and lots more), they are offering the chance to work as part of a cohesive and dynamic team.
You will join the pubs team a Team Assistant, taking up a key role assisting the team in planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns and new features & functionality.
On a day-to-day basis, you will work to support your team across the client portfolio in helping to:
- Scope requirements
- Brief work to their technical team
- Handle bug fixing and troubleshooting
- CMS data entry
- In-depth reporting on Google Analytics and KPI's (conversion rates, user engagement)
- You will be the first point of contact for a number of clients to assist them with their daily queries
- The role will also cover administrative duties including reporting, invoicing and timesheet analysis, support to the Sales & Marketing teams
- Being involved in all stages of the creative and technical process
- Liaising closely with the internal design and technical teams
- Working to tight deadlines whilst providing exceptional service at all times
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing team in lead generation, content creation and company marketing
Technical Skills & Experience
- 1+ years in a similar role in a digital agency environment
- Experience in the Hospitality industry or a passion for new pubs, bars and restaurants
- Strong Numeracy and Literacy
- Strong communication skills across all levels and a strong customer service focus
- Fantastic organisational awareness and high work standards, with an attention to detail
- Solution focused and a problem solver. Cheerful 'Can Do' attitude
- Ability to construct clear proposals/briefs
- Experience with CMS (Wordpress, Magento, Shopify) a plus
- Strong presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin your career in digital that will see you work with high profile clients and engage in a variety of exciting projects.
Their agency is fun, dynamic and has lots of perks!