Job Title - Graphic Designer/Visual production specialist
Salary - £30k-£40k (Depending on experience) +5%flexable benefit fund
Location (Flexible - UK Mobile)
Reporting to the Head of DPT you will be a key member of the Digital Design Services team. You’ll be responsible for Graphics related production in proposals and presentations. A visual problem solver, the role is to creatively solve various communication challenges via the combination of typography, graphics and imagery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to craft high impact proposals, presentations and stories
• To join a bid team and after a conversation, create exceptional visual input
• Build relevant brand stories to enhance client experience
• Defining a design strategy for all proposals / presentations
• Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
• Able to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
• The ability to balance work on several projects at a time
• Awareness of the competitive business environment in which they work
Experience / Skills:
Primarily we are looking for an individual who can take a challenge and be creative about how to represent this in a way that our prospects will engage with and take interest in. You will have a good understanding of how to take what often be complex solutions and services and reflect this in simple visuals that prospects can relate to. Your skills will include:
• Visual Problem solving
• Storyboard creation
• Working Collaboratively
• Perceptive about Client Needs
• Absolute attention to detail
• Creative thinking / flair
• Ability to Learn Digital Design Platforms
• Originality - looking for new ways to stand out positively again the competition
• Strong computer skills
• Good team working skills
• A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected
• Knowledge and advanced use of full Adobe suite of products and similar toolsets used in creation inc Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML, QuarkXpress.
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the Sopra Steria website and Sopra Steria LinkedIn company page.