Our prestigious client is looking for a Licensing Associate to mangae their consumer categories including Lunchware, Back to School, Health and Beauty and Accessory.
Managing key softline categories. Manage the day-to-day licensing business relationships with their softline partners, identify pitch and negotiate new business opportunities, and day to day liaison with internal & external stakeholders. Category leader for assigned categories, for the European Middle East and Africa Region.
Skills & Competencies:
- Personable, enthusiastic and confident, able to build good relationships
- Must have passion for product development, a creative eye
- Demonstrate awareness of current market trends and an interest in consumer products
Must be commercially aware
- Effective negotiation and good presentation skills
- Excellent organization and communication, with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills.
Good numeracy skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team player, flexible, pro-active and self-motivated with the desire to help drive the business forward
- Must be career driven and have ambition to progress to the next level