My client is an established premium brand with exciting growth and development plans for the near future. With a reputation for their quality product offering, their vision is to expand this success into new markets across various channels.
Reporting into the E-Commerce Manager the primary purpose of this role is to assist in the day to day management of the brand's e-commerce site as part of a small and fast paced team
- Assume all onsite content management responsibilities
- Assist with site functionality development and 3rd party integration
- Assist customer service operatives re: customer queries
- Update and maintain web master file
- Assist with report generating and analysis
- Bug/functionality testing
- Assist with content creation for digital marketing initiatives
- Competitor analysis.
- All other ad hoc tasks
Candidate must have:
- 2-3 years e-commerce experience (including utilising Magento CMS)
- Intuitive desire to improve process efficiency within remit
- Competency in excel and image resizing software (e.g photoshop).
- Experience in HTML
If you have the relevant experience and are a dynamic, outgoing and intuitive person, please send your CV to Sharn at Pzazz Retail
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Pzazz Retail, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.