NAM - OOH - Start-Up in Central London
There is an exciting opportunity to work as an Out of Home National Account Manager with an ambitious and determined start-up FMCG company based in Central London. This award-winning FMCG Company has fundamental values based around healthy eating and using natural ingredients to create new products. Much like Vita Coco, Red Bull or Innocent this company have brought a disruptive product into a classic category, if customer demand continues to grow at its current rate then like coconut water, smoothies and energy drinks this will become its own category too.
The role of National Account Manager would involve the following:
- To manage key accounts whilst reinforcing the company's values
- To create business plans and manage P&L for key OOH accounts
- Building relationships with the key OOH accounts
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results
- Working closely within the team along with mentoring junior members of the sales team
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Proficient communication skills
- Experience in sales, alongside experience in an FMCG based environment
- P&L experience of managing Out of Home, Convenience, Foodservice or Wholesale accounts.
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency
- Degree level or equivalent
This role would be ideal for an established OOH National Account Manager who is looking for more autonomy or an ambitious National Account Executive looking to take the next step. In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.