Graduate Quantity Surveyor - Central London
*Graduate Quantity Surveyor - London*
My client is a large main contractor looking to take on recent Quantity Surveying graduates looking to get into the construction industry. They work in a range of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Retail, and Hospitality providing new build and refurbishment services. My client has an excellent development scheme and this job is perfect for someone looking to progress quickly.
*Graduate Quantity surveyor*
- Project delivery including pre-contract elements.
- Sub-contract management, procurement and negotiation.
- Valuations and supervision of sub-contracts.
- Preparation of interim applications.
- Project valuations, planning budgets and costing.
- Recently finished a RICS accredited degree
- Good Mathematical Skills
- Proactive and Enthusiastic
- Work Experience is not essential but advantageous
If this is something of interest, please can you give Luke a call on or send your CV