Loyalty Benefits Manager - Retail/eCommerce
- Build the loyalty activity plan, produce a cohesive and member-centric activity plan through a targeted and personalised communications strategy across channels.
- Work with campaign planners in your team to build an Events & Experiences plan mixing immersive events delivering strong ROI, local events connecting our members to their community and specialised events.
- Define, lead and implement strategy to create inspiring, relevant and personal connections to the company using data to shape the plan to meet Sales targets.
- Supervise the implementation of the retailers experiences to provide the best of the brand to their most loyal members.
- Work closely with the Brand & Marketing team to create themed newsletters, supporting key business priorities.
- Monitor customers satisfaction through research.
- Negotiate deals with external partners and build a strategy to drive customers' engagement.
- Work closely with internal & external data teams as well as insight teams to create compelling cross-channel campaigns.
- Manage a team of three campaign planners and ensure all campaigns are built, approved, proofed and executed to deadline without error direct reports and an external event agency.
- Demonstrable Loyalty/ CRM experience, ideally within a large ecommerce or retail environment.
- Strong ability to work cross functionally to help shape the customer experience.
- Exceptional project & process planning experience.
- Must have a strong commercial & analytical outlook.
- Ability to manage project delivery autonomously through internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, while managing competing priorities.
- Team management experience.
- A self-starter that's comfortable with constant change.
- Excellent English language written skills.
- Event management experience.
- Have an eye for creative & copywriting.