Junior Finance Analyst
My Client a leading Leisure & Fitness Business in Central London is looking for a Junior Finance Analyst to join the Commercial Finance Team.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Analyst this role as Junior Finance Analyst to join their head office team.
This role will be key in supporting the business in delivering improvements to performance understanding and insight. You will support the rest of the FP&A team in providing constructive challenge and support to the wider business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily & operational reporting
- Weekly reporting and revenue analysis
- Provide monthly insight into business performance
- Analysis of pricing/options to support decision making
- Provide support on short and long term forecasts
- Support on the annual budget process
- Seek continual improvements in management information capability
You will be a Graduate with a 2:1 Degree or above with the desire to work in a commercial finance function.
You will have 6-12 months experience in an Accounting/Finance function. You must have experience of working with pivot/v look ups.
This role will pay study support.