Data Protection Manager - FTC 12 Months London
We are currently representing one of the leading charities in London who are looking for a Data Protection Manager (FTC 12 Months).
This will be a 12 month contract working on Data Protection and GDPR across all of the organisation's business areas.
The ideal candidate will have previous Data Protection and GDPR experience, with experience of developing and implementing policies and procedures, whilst responding to regulatory requirements, ensuring the organisation is compliant.
- Ensure data protection compliance with focus on GDPR
- Point of contact and provide assistance for all data protection queries
- Develop and implement policy and procedures, and provide training in the data protection area
- Undertake annual auditing of the organisation for compliance
- Lead on compliance with Data and Subject Access Requests
- Keep up to date with latest regulations around data privacy, and deliver impact to Centrepoint both internally and externally
- 3-5 years of Data Protection experience
- Ability to develop strategies and policies
- Good working knowledge of the Data Protection Act (1998)
- Previous GDPR experience
- Good working knowledge of information risk management and risk analysis
- Able to analyse legislative requirements and relay these to organisational practices
- 'Hands on’ approach and a desire to get stuck in, with little supervision
If this role sounds of interest then please do not hesitate to apply.