Inventory Analyst - Retail
We are working with an exciting new business in the retail industry who have a number of stores worldwide, as well as concessions within the likes of John Lewis and Selfridges.
The role of inventory analyst has a focus on the international retail base, and works closely with suppliers based in East Asia. The purpose of the position is to maintain stock availability across retail stores and online.
This company has a high performing culture, where individuals are bright, curious, and can deal well under pressure. Communication and collaboration is just as important as a high level of analytical ability and attention to detail. The interview process will be rigorous, so only apply if you are up for the challenge!
* Ensure that stock replenishment maximises sales across stores and online
* Maintain data to drive accurate recommendations on replenishment
* Work collaboratively with the operations and merchandising teams
* Managing availability of new product launches and maintain sku master data
* Place purchase orders and manage through to final receipt
* Rebalance stock to ensure service levels are met
* Contribute to continuous improvements across supply chain processes
What we are looking for:
* Strong educational background (2:1 degree or above)
* Excellent analytical skills with strong excel working knowledge
* Some exposure to supply chain, ideally within a retail or fmcg environment
* Someone to challenge the status quo, question the way things are done, pick up things quickly, and be curious with it
* A fast learner with excellent attention to detail
* Fantastic communicator, fluent English required
* BAGS of energy, and a passion to make a real impact in the role you do
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.