Pre Sales Engineer - Microsoft, Virtualisation, Security
Pre Sales Engineer - Microsoft, Virtualisation, Security. Pre Sales Engineer / The pre-sales solutions engineer role is a key role in supporting the companies' ambitions plans for growth. The primary function of the role is working alongside and supporting the sales team in turning around solution and infrastructure proposals. The proposed solutions require a deep technical understanding across multiple technologies like MS Azure, Cisco, Amazon AWS, VMware VDI, Office 365 which need to fulfil the client's technical requirements and be commercially aligned. In addition to the above the role will require the continual up-keep of current product knowledge and pricing whilst keeping abreast of the industry looking for emerging trends and best practices.
Skills and Experience
- Solid and proven track record of designing technical infrastructure solutions within the Microsoft, Virtualisation & Security arena to a range of client verticals across multiple technology platforms.
- Support the sales team by attending meetings with the clients, supporting preparation of client demo's & delivering technical presentations
- Provide a focal point for new technical opportunities
- Ensure that all technical input required for tender & bid responses is provided in a timely manner, coordinating elements of bid/tender response to ensure that there are no gaps or overlaps
- Responsibility for the completion of technical bids & proposals
- Act as technical design authority for specific named accounts. Support these names accounts with roadmap updates and actions plans as appropriate
- Integrate project designs into a single multi-technology solution with end to end functionality that meets the client's business requirements
- Conduct technical risk assessments using experience, analysis, simulation and research. Identify major technical risks & issues and recommend mitigation options
- In some circumstances the preparation of Scope of Works
- Participate in strategic account planning for clients
- Undertake activities to identify opportunities for Clients
- Align Client's product & services portfolio to meet the clients' business requirements
- Develop Clients-Vendor relationships as necessary to ensure technical skills are up to date and also to enhance broader Clients-Vendor alignment
If you are an experienced Pre Sales Engineer with a background in Managed Service Providers, Hosting / Datacentres / Cloud technology then apply NOW! In return for your expertise my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits Package that include Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance and Excellent Career Prospects!