Commercial Laundry Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this fast growing and well established commercial client due to their expansion and ever growing client base. This business is looking for an electrically/mechanically minded people to join their team within service and repair of commercial laundry equipment. You will provided with full and in depth training upon your start, with opportunities to progress within your career.
- Service and repair on commercial laundry equipment
- Working within care homes, hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients
- Based from home, you will receive your parts via Royal Mail delivery service via a nominated pick up point
- Have an electro-mechanical background
- Preferably experienced in a Field Service Engineer role - ideally from a white goods, photocopier, fire and security, refrigeration, commercial catering or commercial laundry background, but others will also be considered
- Hold a valid full UK drivers licence
- Have excellent customer service skills
- 17th Edition is not essential but would act as an advantage to your application
- City & Guilds 236 or any other electrical qualification is not essential but would act as an advantage to your application
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive bonus scheme
- Over-time available
- Company vehicle
If you are interested in an opportunity to grow with this national business please give Vikky a call ASAP on , I'd love to hear from you!