Project Manager/Business Analyst Distribution
Project Manager / Business Analyst Job - fixed term contract
Your new company
A leading Fund Manager, in London, currently requires a hybrid Project Manager /Business Analyst to join their team on a fixed term contract.
Your new role
This is a rapidly expanding Fund Manager and as such they require a new addition to their Distribution team. You'll be responsible for managing and delivering projects focusing on distribution within both the business and technology teams. You'll report to the Programme Manager and work with them to efficiently deliver project plans, assess business impact and prepare for the business changes that will occur. One of your primary responsibilities will be identifying risks and issues and communicating these to all staff.
What you'll need to succeed
My client is looking for the following:
- You will need a strong background within asset management combined with solid experience with business and technical change.
- Strong Project Management as well as Business analysis experience
- Strong distribution background and creativity with digital process and production.
- Ability to manage IT as well as Business Change projects
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a salary of up to £85K depending on experience for this fixed term contract. Do not miss this opportunity to join an exciting and positive atmosphere with excellent opportunities to progress your career rapidly.
What you need to do now
To apply please reply with an updated copy of your CV.