Data Marketing Manager
If you're looking for a chance to work in a well-established media agency who are putting data at the very heart of what they're doing, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
This is a newly created role which requires a specialist to come in and help take the use of data within the business to the next level. The company have been taken over by new owners and so it's an exciting time to help shape their strategy!
The role of the Database Marketing Manager will include daily duties such as:
* Taking sole ownership of the marketing and sales data across the business
* Manage the internal CRM system, including providing user training and system configuration
* Help to craft and deliver the company plans for data unification
* Work with the company to ensure they are compliant ready for GDPR coming into force
* Provide analysis and insights which can help deliver more effective editorial and marketing pieces
* … and more!
To be considered for the Database Marketing Manager role, you will have:
* 2 or more years' experience in a similar role, ideally within media or marketing
* Experience managing CRM systems and databases
* Experience dealing with third party suppliers on a range of data related issues
* A proven track record of delivering insights to develop further uses for data
* Worked in a SME or start up type environment closely with senior staff
If this sounds like the kind of role you're looking for, apply today to avoid missing out on interviews!
If you're looking for something similar, but this isn't quite the right opportunity, please give me a call on .