Presentation Specialist - - German/Dutch advantageous
Great new role for a Presentation Specialist with 2 + years of experience with desktop publishing to work for fantastic Finance Company. You will provide key support to sales teams with high-volume production of PowerPoint presentations for clients, conferences, internal meetings etc. Duties will include:-
• Maintain brand standards and consistency of message and design across presentation materials.
• Pull master slides from an internal, web-based content management system.
• Format numerical data, charts, text, photographs, and other visual graphic elements.
• Collaborate with editorial and design teams in the creation of new slides.
• Proofread work for accuracy of typing, layout, consistency, and format.
• Make required compliance and legal edits to presentation materials. Understand varying compliance requirements for work across EMEA.
• Work on multiple assignments with competing deadlines.
• Display exceptional customer service skills and foster an environment of teamwork.
• Work directly with internal clients to complete presentation requests.
• Maintain version control through the tracking of drafts as they progress to a final version.
• Seek assistance from a senior presentation specialist when appropriate.
• Use web-based tools to accurately record all workflow steps in a timely manner.
• Save finalised presentations on a shared server and in the workflow tool.
• Ensure all materials receive appropriate legal and compliance approval and are logged accordingly.
• Advanced PowerPoint skills, including templates and slide animation
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Intermediate Word skills
• German/Dutch language would be a distinct advantage
• Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Creativity and effective problem-solving
• Strong communication, organisational and analytical skills