Business Development Executive
- Selling high quality serviced offices, access to meeting rooms and virtual office services
- Based in luxurious offices in The City and Mayfair
- Dealing purely with inbound and warm leads
The Role: Joining a highly successful division of this London based Professional Services company, the incoming Business Development Executive will be responsible for selling luxury serviced office space, access to meeting rooms, and virtual office services within the City and West End of London. Exclusively targeting the likes of private equity firms, hedge funds and start-ups, the Business Development Executive will focus entirely on winning new business from warm leads and inbound enquiries. With room to double your earnings within your first year, this is an excellent opportunity for any driven sales professional to ramp up their career within a well-respected firm.
The Company: Established 20 years ago, this company are regarded as London's foremost provider of 5-star luxury serviced offices, meetings rooms, event space, and virtual office services for those requiring a London presence, but minus the overheads. With excellent opportunities for fast paced career progression, this firm are the obvious choice for any ambitious sales professional looking to make a career move for the long term within a business that create a team-first approach to sales. This organisation pride themselves on their customer service and have developed a nurturing environment to allow their staff to develop and progress through the business.
As Business Development Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Selling luxury serviced office space, meeting rooms and virtual office services
- Targeting financial institutions within the City and West End of London
- Responding to inbound enquiries and qualifying warm leads
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1-2 year proven B2B sales experience
- Ability to work within a team environment and help towards team targets
- Articulate, presentable and entrepreneurial
Benefits of this Business Development Executive role:
- £23-25,000 basic plus double OTE (uncapped)
- Energetic working environment
- Pension, 25 days' holiday and excellent opportunities for progression
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you secure your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Phillip Gardner on .