School Improvement Adviser
Ignata Education are working with a south London Local Authority that require an experienced School Improvement Adviser who has previously worked within secondary schools as a member of the SLT team to contribute to the improvement of schools within this LA to help raise educational achievements.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to:
- lead and manage school improvement activities
- contribute to the creation, development and implementation of high quality and intransigent procedures
- provide high quality support for schools in assessment, curriculum, management and school improvement matters
Additionally, you will be required to report into the Principal Adviser for School Improvement who in turn would be in regular liaison with the Head of Education Service.
If you have held any of the following posts the LA are keen to hear from you:
- School Improvement Adviser
- School Improvement Partner
- Challenge Adviser
- School Link Adviser
- Senior School Improvement Adviser
- Senior School Improvement Partner
If you are interested in this position, please contact Leon Thomas on /