Early years Nursery practitioners and a Room senior/Lead
We are a small but growing nursery and are looking for exceptional candidates.
If you are looking for a career in nurseries and childcare where you can grow and make a difference, look no further. If you are exceptional and passionate about what you do, then get in touch with us.
We are currently looking for level 3 early years staff and a Room senior to lead our baby unit.
At our nursery school, we focus on quality and education. To deliver this, our staff need to have:
- Good relevant experience and qualifications
- An understanding of child development and child developmental needs
- A good knowledge of early years educational practices
- A positive attitude
- Abundant energy
- A passion for working with children
- A desire to make a difference in working with children
- An understanding of their personal responsibilities in ensuring child safety, security and well-being.
- A dedication to working hard
- A desire to see the results of their work in the development of the children in their care
- A desire to see the results of their work in the development of their careers
- A desire to become part of a supportive, growing team that values its employees.
At our stunning setting, we understand the importance of choosing the right setting in which to develop your career. That’s why we make sure that our nursery pre-school is run to the highest standards. We are a team of friendly staff, who are supportive and welcoming to all.
We pride ourselves in working closely with our practitioners, and we aim to assist them in over-achieving all their set goals. In particular, we offer a wide range of training opportunities; with 'Hawk Training' Management Training; First Aid Training; Safeguarding; Special Educational Needs, and many more. Successful development is regularly rewarded through programmes such as 'Employee of the Month', as well as a number of different bonus schemes.
Hours: The setting is open 8am - 6pm for 51 week per year.
Salaries are negotiable and reviewed annually.
The setting is open form 7am - 7pm 51 week of the year.
Salaries are negotiable and depend on experience.
From : £18,000 -£23,000. per annum.