Reporting to the EMEA Finance Controller, the Management Accountant will work closely with the commercial and operational teams to provide financial analysis and will work with the rest of the EMEA finance team to produce accurate monthly management accounts through robust processes.
Typical duties will include:
Financial planning and analysis lead for the EMEA business, providing information required by commercial teams, financial controller and Group finance team to manage and control the business
- Production of routine KPI reports for sales teams, including margin analysis, pipeline, ASPs, project profitability and geographical profitability etc
- Together with the Financial Controller, production in a timely and accurate manner of monthly management accounts and other information required by Group finance and other functions
- Management of data and collection of assumptions for forecasting and budgeting routines, including maintenance and improvement of the forecast models.
- Management of monthly sales commission and rebate calculations and returns and establishment of a Return on Investment review process for the different sales channels.
- Development, re-engineering and ensuring ongoing robustness of the EMEA financial processes and controls.
- Significant involvement in ERP implementation
- Candidate should be a qualified accountant with some PQE gained in a similar role in industry, ideally in a product-based business
- Experience in designing, implementing and embedding KPIs across a range of areas including sales / commercial and operational.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills coupled with ability to make the numbers mean something tangible.
- Experience of ERP system implementation an advantage.