Web Developer / Drupal Developer / PHP Developer
Job Title: Web Developer (PHP, Drupal) - Mid-Weight/Mid-Level developer
Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a London digital agency working with a range of corporate, education and government clients. Their projects have connected more than 1.8 million people in 25 countries, and they have received multiple awards and nominations.
Their clients have a positive impact on society. They are now looking for passionate, proactive Drupal, Symfony, or PHP Developers that have a combination of excellent technical and communication skills, to join their team.
- Create interactive experiences that enhance user engagement for a range of clients in a range of sectors, such as Government, corporate and charity
- Doing custom jQuery and Drupal/PHP programming
- Working with databases
- Interacting with MySQL
- Working with Git version control
- Writing clean, efficient and readable code, within a team or independently, to create content-rich sites that are easy to maintain
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Mentoring and coaching of more Junior members of the team
- Collaborating with the team to find solutions to various internal challenges (i.e. development approach, product development , etc.) and contribute ideas and efforts towards those
- 1-2 years' experience working with Drupal/PHP
- A sound understanding of Front End web technologies
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience in dealing with database configuration
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality, from software architecture through to visual style and usability
- Ability to work independently on priorities
- Responsibility and pride in your work
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Relevant Bachelor's degree preferred but candidates with equivalent industry accreditations and demonstrable experience in a similar role should also apply
Please note that only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Web Developer, Drupal Developer, PHP Developer, IT Programmer, Programmer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Software, Developer, IT Engineer, IT Developer, Developer, Programmer, Technical Developer, Systems Developer , Developer, Software Development, Web Developer, Software Engineer, Software Technician, Developer, Drupal, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML may also be considered for this role.