Mobile Game Producer, Project Manager, Gaming, F2P, London Bridge
Mobile Game Producer, Project Manager
Our client is a London based, free-to-play F2P mobile game studio founded by some of
the guys that brought you the award winning 'Fable’ franchise.
We are looking for an exceptional Producer / Project Manager that understands Agile process for our clients London Bridge studio to help support our their talented team.
The successful candidate will be passionate about all aspects of game development,
from design to LiveOps, as well as F2P and the mobile platforms.
- Working with key team members to obtain clear goals for the assigned project(s).
- Driving and planning of sprints and releases throughout lifecycle of projects.
- Alongside Product Management, creating backlogs, tracking and managing tasks to ensure timely releases.
- Serving as a driving force for projects, facilitating communication and organisation. ?
- Helping put in place effective pipelines and working methods.
- Reporting regularly on team progress and accomplishments.
- Identifying, communicating and helping resolve any risks that may prevent the team from completing their goals. ?
- Managing localisation process.
- Experience in developing, running and maintaining F2P Free to Play mobiles games
- Strong understanding of F2P games KPIs as well as the design constructs that serve those KPIs with Agile project management tools, Prince 2 or similer
- Highly organised with excellent time management
- A passion for learning new things, exploring new avenues
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric
- Good analytical decision making and effective problem solving
- High levels of energy and drive
- Collaborative and able to foster relationships
- Great communication skills and attitude
- Passion for games!
Desirable NOT Essential
- Experience working on a commercially successful free to play title
- Experience working across multiple projects
- Business education or experience in business
- Outsourcing experience
- A passion for role playing games and card battlers
- Experience with Unity