The perfect candidate lives & breathes PPC/SEM marketing. You bring a passion for driving results, a high level of PPC technical knowledge coupled with strong analytical skills & an ambition to win.
? Day to day management of our Paid Search advertising across three of our key brands:
? Assisting the Senior PPC Executive with planning and helping to constantly improve account structures in order to maximise performance.
? Championing PPC best practice throughout the accounts.
? Work on re-targeting/re-marketing campaigns across GDN and other platforms.
? Work with third party suppliers and partners e.g. Google, feed provider etc.
? Paid Social campaign creation and execution either in-house or working with a third-party agency.
- Channel Strategy:
? Continually optimising campaigns to drive efficiency and scale volume at a sustainable CPO (cost per order).
? Analysing data daily to spot trends and opportunities and then acting upon them, share results with wider team and be confident in presenting point of view.
? Continually A/B testing and analysing ad copy and landing pages.
? Use of bid management software to drive results at scale.
? Attribution insights - understand the role of PPC as part of wider marketing mix, assign true value to campaigns, keywords etc.
- 1-2 years minimum hands-on experience directly running PPC campaigns - ability to manage all aspects of Adwords, Bing, Google Merchant Center etc
- Experence running Paid Social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) advantageous.
- E-commerce experience preferred but not essential.
- Proven track record of producing outstanding growth from your accounts, either agency or client side.
- Phenomenal attention to detail - deep understanding of the accounts and what makes them tick at a granular level.
- Outstanding quantitative analysis skills - confident manipulating data and identifying trends, opportunities etc. High level of Excel proficiency.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Paid Search bid management tools and technologies e.g. Doubleclick Search (preferred), Marin, Kenshoo etc.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics advantageous but not essential.
- Google Adwords certified.