Permanent - Full Time
40.0 Hours per Week
We have an exciting opportunity for an Endoscopist to join our multidisciplinary team in Devon.
They take pride in the fact that they are constantly beginning in few facilities and equipment which increase the capacity which is why there is the need for another Consultant.
The successful applicants will be joining a dedicated and professional Multi-disciplinary medical healthcare team during this exciting period of growth. With an excellent reputation and one of the leading providers of elective healthcare in the UK.
As the Endoscopist, you will have access to great facilities in a well-structured and relaxed environment.
In return we offer a competitive base salary plus a range of benefits including contributory pension scheme, full CSNT indemnity cover and 10 days CPD with generous financial contribution. We will also offer a generous relocation package.
If you're seeking an opportunity for improved work life balance, reduction in on-call commitments whilst still committing to deliver excellent patient care.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate a high level of skill in the following areas:
- Diagnostic Oesophago-Gastro-Duodenoscopy
- Diagnostic Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic Colonoscopy
- Expertise in therapeutic Colonoscopy in particular resection of colonic polyps
Safe sedation practice
- Ability to undertake clinical audit of work and apply findings to clinical work.
- Clinical training and experience equivalent to that required for gaining UK CCST.
- Ability to offer expert clinical opinion on a range of problems in elective gastroenterology drawing on substantial experience in the speciality.
- Ability to take full and independent responsibility for clinical care of patients.
- Ability to manage and lead a multi-professional team
Skills & Experience
- UK registerable Medical Degree
- MBChB or evidence of equivalent qualification
- Past record of academic achievement
- Full and Specialist GMC Registration in relevant speciality
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on and or email