Head of Account Management - Haywards Heath, Sussex
Head of Account Management Haywards Heath, Sussex
Up to 52K + bonus
As head of account management you will be responsible for manging and directing a team of client relationship managers and account executives working with a market leading supplier to the health and fitness and commercial leisure sectors. Based from the office in Haywards Heath, your core objective of the role is to manage the relationships with an expanding client base of 1000+accounts of which 30 would be considered key accounts requiring outstanding account management skills. This is intrinsically linked to ensuring engagement is optimised, enhanced reporting is carried out and the client benefits from the extensive experience, insights and analysis into their account. There is separate team that delivers new sales so this role is all about client satisfaction, retention and looking for revenues growth through the existing business and potentially opening up additional services.
- Extensive BTB experience with 5+years leadership and account management experience within the leisure sector
- Can demonstrate an ability to influence and improve processes, goals set and manage through KPIS
- Take responsibility for personally overseeing the largest accounts and building key relationships with the major stake holders
- Attention to detail, excellent IT skills, with good excel and PowerPoint skills. A knowledge of Saleforce CRM or similar would be beneficial but not essential
- Must have Accountability, ownership and a client-centric view of the world will be first nature.
- Practical and proactive approach to problem solving, with excellent levels of accuracy and numeracy
- Have a can do attitude, can lead and inspire at all levels and who can work collaboratively across the wider business
- Proven track record in man-management and a desire and ability to raise the performance of an existing group of committed individuals
In addition to their market leading position in the sector my client is continuing to grow year on year through both acquisitions and organic growth providing excellent opportunities for future career development. In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 52K there is a 10% annual bonus potential, private healthcare and free gym membership.
Only those candidates meeting the criteria will be contacted.