Shop Manager - Barnes, London
- To provide first class customer service to every customer, every time, and to lead your team to do the same.
- To treat every customer with courtesy and respect and ensure they take priority over whatever else you are doing.
- Lead your team to develop their product knowledge so they can advise customers on menu planning and increase sales by talking about upcoming offers, products and promotions.
- Train, monitor and review all of your team on Remarkable Service to ensure our customers receive the company standard on every visit.
- Deliver all financial targets through your team.
- We are recruiting for a food business - make sure the shop always looks immaculate, clean and spotless.
- Lead your team to deliver the company brand standards and follow all the legal, health and safety and fire procedures.
- Develop excellence in cash handling and weekly reporting to ensure our Central functions receive the information they require.
- Understand your P&L report each period and maintain a reporting system for any variances.
- Review your service levels regularly and plan local marketing where necessary.
- Checking in deliveries and placing orders. Accountable for accurate stock taking every period.
- Ensure your team represent the brand at all times through their service, standard of dress and communication with customers.
- Maintain and update all training records.
- Train your team in all relevant areas of daily shop procedures.
- To maintain staff records in staff discipline, sickness and holidays.
- Hold daily team briefings to communicate current business requirements and motivate for the task ahead.
- Recruit and train new team members where needed and to maintain rotas and adequately cover for absence.
- Carry out meaningful appraisals and on-going development of the team.
Up to £28,000