Unique opportunity to join a leading Events and Media company in London.
Forward-thinking Events and Media company based in London.
As the CRM Co-ordinator for this leading Media & Events company in London you will be responsible for executing the CRM program on a day-to-day basis including end-to-end production of direct customer communications.
Key responsibilities include:
Coordinate online systems for all company travel trade events as well as the mobile output of meeting system
Work closely with CRM Manager to support system developments and implementations
Work together with internal stakeholders to prepare and execute event phase delivery
Liaise with systems technical support when necessary
Processing all required systems administration tasks quickly and accurately
Responding quickly to any internal support requests
High attention to detail when delivering content or proofreading
Managing timescales efficiently and meeting deadlines
Manage forms, phases and content of the appointments system as well other CRM systems
Manage CRM calendar of phases and content delivery closely to ensure deadlines are met
Deal with systems technical issues and liaise with technical support if necessary
Segment database accordingly and use profiling techniques to ensure all emails are most relevant to the recipients
The successful CRM Co-ordinator for this leading Media & Events company in London will have:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Understanding of key E-commerce and CRM principles including using HTML and other tools
- Experience in working with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce)
- Good understanding of IT technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Methodical but also be able to bring new ideas to the table or to initiate better practice
- Have passion for database systems and ability to learn systems quickly
- Desire to learn and develop Salesforce.com knowledge
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Curious and able to search for solutions
- Clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
£21,000 to £24,000 + Benefits on offer to the successful CRM Co-ordinator in London.