Accounts Assistant - Hospitality
A well-loved and highly successful restaurant group has undergone recent investment and is, therefore, planning further expansion. Our client is a go-to place for diners throughout the UK and counts several well-known brands in their family.
This role will be a highly progressive position which will give the right candidate the opportunity to take on more senior, analytical responsibilities.
The Accounts Assistant will:
- Process purchase invoices and payment runs
- Carry out supplier statement reconciliations
- Month end reporting
- Monthly margin analysis
- Liaising with Ops teams with regards to variance analysis, headcount spend, etc
- And other duties
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be a graduate with at least a 2:1
- Have some previous experience within an accounting role
- Be keen to pursue an accounting qualification
- Have excellent communication skills
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this Accounts Assistant role, please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.