KS2 Teacher - Mitcham, South West London
*Key Stage Two* *September 2017 * * Mitcham, South West London* *'Good' School*
A friendly and welcoming primary school, graded as 'Good' by Ofsted and located in the Mitcham area of South West London is currently seeking an experienced Key Stage Two (KS2) class teacher to join their Key Stage Two (KS2) staff from September 2017.
The exact year group is relatively flexible and dependent on the successful candidate's experience.
The school is very well resourced and committed to invest in its pupils, staff and future. The school has also undergone recent refurbishments to buildings and facilities as well as the grounds.
The school are looking for a person who:
- Has a good working knowledge of the UK curriculum changes
- Is a self-motivated practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Has strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Is enthusiastic and an excellent team member
- Demonstrates creativity and imagination
- Has an ability to work closely with parents to establish good relationships.
In return the school offers:
- Delightful children
- Excellent resources & recently redeveloped facilities
- Committed staff and Governing Body
- Continuing professional development.
The Headteacher is looking for someone with at least one year of teaching experience. Both MPS or UPS teachers are encouraged to apply.
The salary for this Key Stage Two (KS2) position will vary depending on experience, but will be in line with the Inner London Main & Upper pay scales.
If you are interested in this Key Stage Two (KS2) position please send an updated CV as soon as possible to Sam at REESON Education.