Chef De Partie
Urgently require 5 Chef De Partie for a well known restaurant in London. Immediate interview and joining. This is a permanent role . Salary is 21K with huge opportunity to grow in the organisation.
- Ensuring that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of highest quality at all times.
- Ensuring and controlling levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an ongoing basis.
- To set and maintain standards of food preparation and service commensurate with the standing of the restaurant by regularly inspecting perishable food items for quality and ensuring the personal grooming and appearance standards are met regarding cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene.
- To ensure the department is operated within the appropriate legislation and pertaining records are maintained up to date, including health and safety, hygiene, HACCP and any other legislation as appropriate. Also ensuring that all policies and procedures lay down by the management is implemented.
- Delegation of duties to demi chefs and commis chef and help them to evolve as a good chef with good working etiquettes for developing a great team.
- High level of flexibility and diversity.
- Good communication skills. Level 2 in food hygiene would be great.
Skills and Expertise:
Successful candidates with WOK experience will be ideal, if not on job training would be given. Must have at least 2 years experience in the relative field as CHEF DE PARTIE/DEMI in a busy operating restaurant.
NOTE: Candidate should be able to live and work in UK legally. No visa or sponsorship is provided for this role.