Commercial GAS Engineer
Due to continued growth my client is currently recruiting for an experienced Combustion Engineer to support a number of servicing and maintenance works throughout England on a full time permanent basis.
Employed in a field based role covering the London home counties and England, Ideally located London. You will be responsible for conducting annual servicing, reactive breakdowns and commissioning of boilers/burners from new manufacture on a customer base that can range from manufacturing factories/plants to public sector contracts among many others
• Ideally have served a recognised apprenticeship.
• Hold valid Commercial Gas Certification
• Skill levels in all aspects of commercial and industrial gas servicing and maintenance.
• Ideally have experience working with various industrial burners the likes of Dunphy, Nu-Way, GP or Riello
• Good problem solving skills.
• Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
• Full UK Drivers Licence.
• Undergo relevant Disclosure/CRB checks
• Willing to Nationwide.
The successful Engineer will have a proven track record of the above requirements (this is essential) and be able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care, good communication skills, a pro-active attitude and the capability to complete essential paperwork. Experience in anticipating and repairing faults will be required.
This is a full time permanent opportunity to join a well-established and successful manufacturer to join their growing service department, with year on year growth my client offers continuous company/product training as well as career advancement as well as the legally required training to ensure you are always up to scratch with the latest practices.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business