Field Sales Executive - South England
Field Sales Executive / Sales Executive / Field Sales Representative / Business Development / B2B / Microbiological Culture Media / Pharmaceutical / Clinical / South England
Field Sales Executive with a proven sales record is needed for our client, market-leading specialists in the manufacture of Microbiological Culture Media and related reagents. They are currently the UK's largest privately owned manufacturer of ready-to-use culture media.
They are currently looking for a Field Sales Executive based in the Southern England area to promote their portfolio of products across clinical, industrial and pharmaceutical markets. The right candidate will be building strong relationships with laboratory managers and all key influencers in the procurement process including clinical managed service contract providers.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven sales record and experience in sales
- Ability to build strong relationships with laboratory managers and all key influencers in the procurement process including clinical managed service contract providers
- Able to demonstrate effective territory planning
- Thorough understanding of the sales process
- Enjoy travelling extensively within your territory
- Able to attend regional, national or international meetings outside of your area as required
- Enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- Outgoing, friendly and confident personality
- Able to effectively engage with customers
- Enjoy working in a non-corporate environment
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Commission (calculated quarterly)
Location: South England
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.