eCommerce Assistant - homewares company
Up to £24,000 + bonus, London
We are on the hunt for a super bright individual with excellent online and eCommerce skills who is looking to get their foot in the door of an exciting, creative company, based overlooking the River Thames.
You will Ideally have 2+ years of experience working in a digital capacity, ideally with Amazon Marketplace or FBA experience. You will need to be a highly organised, have excellent admin experience, and will ideally have a natural flair for writing.
A typical day working for this fantastic company as an eCommerce Assistant will include:
- Overseeing the direct website and Amazon product pages
- Processing orders through own website and via all Amazon supplier ports
- Responding to calls and emails regarding stock and orders
- Writing all product descriptions and any other content required
- Uploading new images and updating current images as required
- Managing all credits requests and returns
- Working closely with shipping partners and warehouse ensuring stock is delivered on time
- Investigating and resolving any delivery issues and providing PODs
- Providing useful product and sales reports to share with wider team
- General admin duties as required
To be able to do this eCommerce Assistant job you will need to have:
- 2+ years’ digital experience
- Experience working with Amazon FBA or direct
- Accomplished writing skills would be ideal
- Natural with numbers and good analytical skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Outlook
- Hard working, nice person that just wants to be part of a great team!
For a chat about this eCommerce Assistant role please contact Louisa Mordaunt.