Electrician - Large Plant
We’re looking for an experienced Electrican with large plant experience to be a part of the maintenance team for Wolf Minerals LTD. Here you’ll be working at the mineral processing plant and responsible for many tasks including creating risk assessments, performing maintenance tasks and ensuring work orders are accurately reported.
Who we’re looking for:
* Indentured Electrical Tradesman
* NVQ 3, or equivalent in electrical discipline
* 17th Edition
* Experience of similar industrial fixed plant maintenance
* Familiarity with CMMS systems and reporting
Even better if you know:
* Cross-skilling to mechanical qualification
* Welding to BS4872
* IOSH working safety certificated
* Mechanical problem solving experience
* Welding experience
* Mineral processing experience
* Experience in Instrumentation & Calibration
What you’ll be doing:
Be an active member of the engineering team and support the project team where required
* Help maintain process plant, pit and ancillary equipment, offices, laboratory etc.
* Respond to breakdowns in a safe and efficient manner
* Escalate identified issues to the Electrical Supervisor
* Follow maintenance strategy (planned, preventative and reactive)
* Ensure electrical area of workshop is kept up to 5S standards of organisation and tidiness
* Participate in capital project work as and when required
* Ensure work orders are accurately reported and spare parts are booked-out in a timely manner
* Ensure plant and associated infrastructure housekeeping is being kept at a high standard and tools are maintained in a good working order
* Liaise with electrical and plant supervisors to minimise disruption to production targets
* Complete maintenance of the plant in an efficient manner to optimise productivity without jeopardising employee safety, high standards of workmanship or end product quality
Review and recommend improvements to routine Preventative Maintenance, Modular and PCE maintenance tasks. Assist with development of tasks where required.
* Ensure that all activities are conducted safely without danger to personnel or equipment
* Ensure compliance with relevant HSE policies, procedures, objectives and regulations and the commitment to achieving Zero Loss Time Injury through safe behaviours
* Perform regular safety/environmental inspections of the Processing plant and associated infrastructure, ensuring that corrective actions on deficiencies are accessed and implemented into action plan.