Group Financial Accountant
Group Financial Accountant - Fashion retail
£50,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Morgan McKinley are partnering with a world leading Luxury Fashion retailer to recruit a Group Financial Accountant to provide a clear, concise and timely picture of the company's performance.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Work in tandem with the regional offices in preparation of month end close journals
- Monthly analysis and reporting
- Calculation and posting of monthly controlled accounting adjustments
- Preparation of accounting adjustments for forecast and budgeting periods to support the FP&A team
- Preparation of the group consolidated statutory accounts
- Analysis and review of group consolidated balance sheet accounts
- Involvement in ad-hoc project work including preparation of head office statutory accounts
- Finalist/ Newly Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA)
- Hands on experience with IFRS
- UK GAAP / FRS 101 desirable but not essential
- Interest in the creative or fashion world
If you exhibit the required skill-set, please send through your CV for immediate consideration.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.