Senior Management Accountant
Really exciting business, further growing and lots of project involvement. One of the UK’s largest property companies, portfolio of more than 6,000 properties looking for Senior Management Accountant.
The senior management accounting role is a brilliant combination of management accounting and commercial finance duties.
- Senior Management Accountant reports to the Senior Finance Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of the accounting and reporting
- Production of the weekly cash flow forecast
- Project - management of the cost reconciliation
- Managing overheads recharge process.
- Preparing management review and forecast schedule.
- Assisting in preparing shareholder/director review finance report.
- Managing the accounting and passing of funds to JV partners
- Producing fixed asset project reconciliations
- Accounting for sales and ensuring project margin calculations are correct.
- Profit and cash forecasting
- Posting of month end accruals and prepayments.
- Producing Balance sheet reconciliation's
- Liaising with Financial Reporting team to assist in preparation of statutory accounts and assist with auditors and the tax department when required.
- Completion of VAT reconciliations
- Assisting in Budget work, including variance analysis and budget GL uploads.
- Assisting in ad-hoc tasks as requested.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
*it is not a purely reporting role, looking for ambitious individuals willing to tackle commercial areas of finance.