First class opportunity to join a dynamic mortgage brokerage with mentoring and training from experienced team plus all leads supplied!
This well-established Mortgage and Financial Services brokerage of 15 years’ based in the city of London are looking for a Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join their growing organisation. You will be part of a dynamic team employing 45 Financial Advisors and support administrators. This firm provides advice in all areas of financial planning including: pensions, investment, mortgages and protection to HNW clients / city professionals.
Clients and business opportunities
You will be supporting one of the Partners of the business through attending their client meetings and assisting them with obtaining relevant information. By shadowing the Partner in their role as a Mortgage Advisor, you will gain skills first-hand on how to be a successful Adviser. In addition, you will undertake your own advice to clients on mortgages, protection and general insurance. All leads will be provided and you will be required to telephone prospects to nurture relationships to become clients.
Training and Development
With a proven model of successfully mentoring and developing their team from experienced to becoming highly respected Advisers, this is an excellent opportunity. The Applicant will learn all aspects of the role by shadowing the team manager and other Mortgage Brokers/support administrators, attending external courses and ongoing training and development through structured performance management.
Requirements to be considered
You should have minimum 12 months’ mortgage and protection sales experience with Whole of Market experience with minimum CeMAP 1 and an excellent telephone manner. Due to the fantastic personal growth you could achieve, you should be highly motivated and able to work in a busy, fun and professional environment.
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 pa plus commission after 6 months
- OTE of £50,000+
- You will be working from prestigious city offices, with a competitive salary and a commitment to supporting personal development.
- Highly motivated team of Advisers and support staff who are dedicated to providing client focused solutions and professional service.
- Equal Opportunities employer
- Your performance in delivering client focused solutions and submitting and issuing compliant and excellent quality business will be recognised and rewarded.
- This is an exciting proposition to join a growing organisation who offers excellent opportunities to progress your career.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.